Steven Monacelli's professional experience spans more than 25 years in public accounting, including more than five years at the international accounting firms of KPMG LLP and Ernst & Young LLP.
Capitalizing on his broad, in-depth experience, Steven services clients in many diverse industries such as manufacturing, professional services firms, construction companies, service organizations, hospitality and hotel management, commercial and residential real estate, medical service providers, and high net worth individuals.
In addition, Steven has been retained for litigation support services in family court on numerous occasions, and has served as a court-appointed arbitrator on marital dissolution matters. He has been retained as an expert witness, and has been sought after as a lecturer on various topics, including buying and selling businesses and partnership compensation. Steven also served as the Committee Chair of DFK International's 2010 Annual Conference.
His business experience and competitive attitude provide a strong counterpoint to Steven's up-to-date knowledge of tax law, allowing him to deliver innovative strategies to clients. Steven's goal is to help his clients protect and grow their personal wealth and business value while ensuring their compliance with tax laws.
Areas of Expertise:
- Buying and selling businesses
- Dissenting shareholder disputes
- Procuring and negotiating financing alternatives
- Succession planning, including ESOP consulting
- Tax planning for real estate developers and investors
- Specializing in the tax aspects of partnerships and S corporations
- Representing entities and individuals with multinational interests
- Representing taxpayers in complex tax examinations on federal and state levels
- Tax planning for high-net-worth individuals and closely held businesses
- Multi-state taxation
- Personal financial planning
- Litigation support in divorce matters
- Bryant University: B.S. in Accounting
- Bryant University: M.S. in Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Personal Financial Specialist
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
Contact Steven by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org